Sami Cultural Center of North America is an all-volunteer organization and can always use volunteers in a number of ways.
- Staffing for our open hours.
- Work day: We are in need of people to help with work days—small painting, cleaning, and decorating. Projects: archival storage projects
- Fund raising: researching available funding sources, grant writing, mailings, and donor solicitation
- Website: helping develop content and maintain the SCCNA website
- Library and Archives Organization: helping to organize and record the library and collections
- Hospitality: hosting visiting culture bearers and other guests